Your Dentist in Deakin
Our beautiful rooms in Canberra’s Inner South, welcome to Corinna Dental Deakin.
Located on King Street, just down from the Royal Australian Mint and the John James Hospital, our Deakin practice has been designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
Suite 1, Deakin Sports Therapy Centre
2 King Street, Deakin ACT 2600
Phone: 6281 4666
Business hours are 8.30 am -5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am – 4 pm on Fridays.
- General Dentistry, including checkups, hygiene appointments and mouthguards
- Cosmetic Dental Services, including Teeth Whitening
- Emergency Dental Appointments
- Sleep Dentistry for nervous patients
- Happy Gas is available
- CEREC Same Day Crowns
- Treatments for Sleep Apnoea and Snoring
- Dentistry for Children
- Please use our website navigation to see our full range of dental services
Meet Our Dentists In Deakin:
- Dr Chris Hardwicke, Principal Dentist Deakin
- Dr Stephen Marshall, Dentist
- Dr Anna Hastie, Dentist
- Dr Caitlin Frampton Reid, Dentist
Where To Find Us
Formerly Topgum Dental Artistry, Corinna Dental Deakin is located in the Deakin Sports Therapy Centre in King Street, Deakin. The practice is located on the first floor of the building. Access is via a ramp on the right side of the building, or via stairs or lift internally.
You’ll find ample paid parking in the carpark at the front of the building.
To make an appointment, please call the practice on 6281 4666.