A Canberra Bride’s Guide To A Beautiful Wedding Smile
What’s in this Guide
This guide is about a very important smile- the one that you’ll be wearing on your wedding day.
It will be one of the things that will be most remembered on the day. When they first see your smile, it will be etched forever in the memory of your beloved. It will be captured in your wedding portraits. So you’ll want it to look its absolute best.
For many Brides, this will be as simple as keeping up-to-date with their dental checkups and home care, having a professional clean a couple of weeks before their wedding day and choosing makeup that enhances their smile’s natural beauty.
But some Brides will be feeling anxious about the way their smile looks and may be wondering what options are available to change it.
Why This Guide Was Written
This guide was written to help you, a Canberra Bride-To-Be, to make well-informed decisions about your smile in preparation for your wedding day. Inside, you’ll find plenty of facts about:
- Dental Health – how to keep your smile looking its best all the time
- Cosmetic Dentistry – what types of treatments are available if you do want to change something about your smile
- Wedding Makeup – how it can enhance features of your smile that you love and minimise the parts that you don’t
- Wedding Photography – tips about capturing your smile for posterity
Who It Was Written For
This guide was written with the Canberra Bride-To-Be in mind, although much of the information in here is just as applicable to every member of the wedding party.
Who Wrote It
This guide was put together by the team of the Corinna Dental Group. We’re a local dental practice located in Woden, Deakin and next to the Canberra International Airport. You’ll find related articles here.
Beautiful Wedding Smiles are not just about your teeth! Wedding smiles are enhanced by talented makeup artists, and are captured for perpetuity by creative and attentive photographers. We were excited that the owners of two wonderful local Canberra businesses took time out to assist us with the development of this guide.
What You’ll Find In The Guide
- What Makes A Beautiful Smile
- Our Tips For Having A Beautiful Smile For Your Wedding
- Enhancing Your Smile With Wedding Makeup
- Capturing Your Smile on Camera
- Dental Tips Leading Up To The Big Day
Huge Thanks To
Jacqui Scott of JS Makeup | Emily and Hannah of esh photography