This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://corinnadental.com.au This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- What we do with your information that you leave on our appointment page.
- A comment about links from our site to other sites on the internet.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the contact form embedded on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We do not gather sensitive information like credit card numbers online.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access the personally identifiable information we gather on this website. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our ‘Make An Appointment’ form. To make an appointment with us online, you must provide contact information, such as your name, phone number and email address. This information is used to make contact with you to confirm your appointment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content, privacy practices or security of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.