FAQ #6: How Much Does Cosmetic Dentistry Cost?
It depends on the type of treatment that is required: some cosmetic dental procedures require a large investment of time and money, and will cost many thousands of dollars, while other treatments cost far less.
If you are considering a cosmetic change of any kind for your teeth, it’s really important that you get all the facts about:
- The costs involved
- How much time the procedure will take to complete (including how many appointments and how far apart)
- The risks as well as the benefits of the treatment
- Whether you’ll need time off of work, analgesics (painkillers) or a quiet afternoon after any stage of your procedure
- How long the treatment is likely to last
- Whether more treatments will be required in the future
Our team will gladly provide all of this information to you if you are considering treatment that will change the appearance of your teeth.