Smile Makeovers and Enhancements
The process is a beautiful combination of science and artistry.
The process begins with our dentists discussing with you in detail any treatments that may benefit you, given your requested improvements. Following this consultation, a detailed diagnosis and treatment schedule will be planned before any procedures are carried out. We will also discuss with you any risks associated with cosmetic treatments and ensure that you are happy to proceed.
A Smile Makeover or Smile Enhancement may include one or more of the following procedures:
- Teeth whitening (bleaching of the teeth)
- Porcelain veneers
- Reshaping the teeth: removal of enamel from a tooth to improve its shape or alignment.
- Bonding: using composite resin, a tooth-coloured dental plastic, to alter the colour, shape or apparent alignment of the tooth. It can also be used to close spaces between front teeth.
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Orthodontics- teeth straightening with braces or plates
- Dental implants
- Gum lift or reshaping procedures: a cosmetic procedure for the gums, to make the gums appear more uniform around the teeth, or to make the teeth look longer.
If your cosmetic dental expectations cannot be met at Corinna Dental, a referral to the appropriate specialist will be made.
Some types of cosmetic dentistry involve an invasive or surgical procedure. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.